We are committed to raising frontier leaders that are ethically, socially and academically relevant; to acquire and demonstrate knowledge and skills that will help them transform the world.
Forte Yard Montessori School guided by the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, is dedicated to provide children with a unique and joyful learning experiences in a caring and nurturing environment that will inspire them to be independent and build self-esteem.
- The philosophy of Forte Yard Montessori School is based on the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori whose holistic vision of education focuses on the cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs of the child. FYMS fully aligns with the philosophy of Dr. Montessori that education is preparation for life.
- This philosophy is based on the premise that when provided a safe and quality environment, children will maximally discover themselves and the world as well as experience its natural consequences. She recognizes that the development of a complete human being begins with very young children, continuing into early adulthood.
- Children realize their potential as they explore, think and act responsibly and intelligently, and communicate effectively. Dr. Montessori makes every attempt to facilitate this human development.
- Our preoccupation is to instill personal independence, social responsibility, personal independence, and the knowledge that education is a lifelong process based on a solid academic foundation, which FORTE YARD MONTESSORI SCHOOL provides.
- “The child who has felt a strong love for his surroundings and for all living creatures, who has discovered joy and enthusiasm in work, gives us reason to hope that humanity can develop in a new direction.”
Dr. Maria Montessori.